Трейдерский Клуб

Общение о рынках, рисках и жизни. Без пиара и без рекламы. Здесь рады только своим.

Развитие английской речи ( англодни)

Свободное общение. Предложения по работе форума.

Re: Развитие английской речи ( англодни)

Сообщение vladmax » Вс сен 30, 2012 9:47 am

Поддерживаю, почему бы не попробовать. Полагаю "закрытый раздел на английском языке" будет интересен многим. Вопрос в том, как определить критерии допуска в раздел?
Ребята, давайте жить дружно!
vladmax

Сообщение pupkinus » Вс сен 30, 2012 9:50 am

Looking forward to it, Doc ;)
There are two kinds of scientific progress: the methodical experimentation and categorization which gradually extend the boundaries of knowledge, and the revolutionary leap of genius which redefines and transcends those boundaries. Acknowledging our debt to the former, we yearn, nonetheless, for the latter.
pupkinus
Господин Крупье

Сообщение ubertrader » Вс сен 30, 2012 9:58 am

Good idea!
Harder Better Faster Stronger
ubertrader

Сообщение pupkinus » Вс сен 30, 2012 10:03 am

Leo, when (and if) you are ready, drop me a message. I'll create the subforum for English speakers. We need fresh people, new faces. You can always tell 'em that at least a part of the club members either live or have lived in the West and some have worked with expats. The communication should be without issues.
There are two kinds of scientific progress: the methodical experimentation and categorization which gradually extend the boundaries of knowledge, and the revolutionary leap of genius which redefines and transcends those boundaries. Acknowledging our debt to the former, we yearn, nonetheless, for the latter.
pupkinus
Господин Крупье

Сообщение church » Вс сен 30, 2012 10:57 am

Agreed, US or European traders should be fun to talk to.
church

Сообщение Doctor Leo » Вс сен 30, 2012 3:42 pm

pupkinus писал(а):Leo, when (and if) you are ready, drop me a message. I'll create the subforum for English speakers. We need fresh people, new faces. You can always tell 'em that at least a part of the club members either live or have lived in the West and some have worked with expats. The communication should be without issues.

There's no hurry with a new board creation, I have a couple of good guys on my mind and would like to have a word with them first. The most difficult part will be to convince them that the audience here is worth sharing real things, as they will be kept locked here and used only according to mutual agreement — first of all this concerns high frequency as this technique has the most severe limitations in capacity. When/if I am a success with persuading at least two or three of them, I will ping you up. Thanks for the support, I am a little surprised with this follow up, only pls don't be overly excited until I'm done with my contacts.
Doctor Leo

Сообщение VeSPeR » Вс сен 30, 2012 4:51 pm

I have requested that it would have access to a black jacket , if you have some doubts about us give us at least some access to the section.
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
VeSPeR

Сообщение Doctor Leo » Вс сен 30, 2012 5:00 pm

VeSPeR писал(а):I have requested that it would have access to a black jacket , if you have some doubts about us give us at least some access to the section.

I would ask to allow black jackets access to it as well, if you have any doubts, you may provide restricted/limited access to us. — this sounds a bit better.
Doctor Leo

Сообщение VeSPeR » Вс сен 30, 2012 5:27 pm

I think the problem in my bad english, but i would try my best ....
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
VeSPeR

Сообщение vladmax » Вс сен 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Всем "чёрным пиджакам" давать доступ нельзя, как и "красным".
Ребята, давайте жить дружно!
vladmax

Пред.След.

Вернуться в PUB: Курилка